Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Sending Money

Putting Money on an Adult In Custody's Account

Friends and family can request deposit details or seek general information regarding the administration of AIC Trust Accounts in accordance with OAR 291-158 from Central Trust. Send an email to Central Trust

Oregon Department of Corrections (DOC) has contracts with the following companies: JPay, ICS Corrections (ICS Corrections uses the vendor Access Corrections for Trust deposits), and Telmate. Each of these companies accept electronic payments from the public through their website, by telephone, and at walk up locations. These services are fast, secure, and available across the state of Oregon.

Adults in custody have two main types of accounts: a phone account and a commissary (trust) account

  • Phone account funds can be used for phone calls, electronic messaging, and computer tablet services. 
  • Commissary account funds can be used for items from the facility like snacks, toiletries, and other goods and services. The DOC Rule on Trust Accounts has more detailed information on commissary accounts.
Click the links on the left hand side to learn more about sending money to an AIC.

For information on how to use funds to communicate with an AIC, visit Contact an Inmate.