Skip to main content

Oregon Offender Search

About Oregon Offender Search

The Oregon Department of Corrections (DOC) makes offender information available in its Oregon Offender Search system as a service to the public.

In order to obtain an official or certified copy of an offender record, you will need to submit a Public Records Request.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how