Skip to main content

Make a Payment

Welcome to the Department of State Lands epayment system. Select one of the options below to be directed to a page to make a payment.

Removal-fill permits - permits to remove or fill material from waterways or wetlands
Wetland delineations - mapping wetlands on your property

Waterway registrations - registering docks, boat houses, boat ramps, pilings, or floating cabins
Mitigation payments - payments in lieu (PIL) or in lieu fees (ILF)

Other waterway and land authorrizations - leases, easements, licenses, etc.
Pay an enforcement or civil penalty

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how