Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Find a Youth

To protect the safety of youth in Oregon Youth Authority custody, we do not have a searchable youth database.

Your best option for finding or contacting a youth is to reach out to their juvenile parole/probation officer (JPPO). If you do not know who their JPPO is, you can contact our field office for the county where the youth was adjudicated or convicted, and they can help you.

Contact a JPPO or Field Office

Media Requests

If you are a member of the media and you are seeking information on a youth in OYA custody, visit our Media Contact page.