Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

About Us

Established in 1933, the Oregon Racing Commission regulates all aspects of the pari-mutuel industry in Oregon -- including racing, on- and off-track wagering -- for the good of the horses, the horsemen and women, the bettors, the licensees and the citizenry. 

 
The commission also regulates multi-jurisdictional account wagering hubs licensed in Oregon. By statute, 25 percent of the fees on wagering through these hubs goes to the state general fund; the remaining 75 percent is used to support racing industry activities, such as the commercial race meet in Grants Pass and the summer race meets in communities throughout the state.
 
The commission’s five-member governing board is appointed by the governor and confirmed by the Senate. Terms are four years. Here's more information on how to become a commissioner.

 

 
Commission Meeting Minutes

​January

January 2024 Commission Meeting Recording​

January 2024 Meeting Minutes.pdf

January 2024 Meeting Packet REVISED.zip

January 2024 Medication & Safety Committee Meeting Recording​

January 2024 Medication and Safety Meeting Packet.zip

January 2024 Rule Hearing Recording​


February

February 2024 Medication and Safety Committee Meeting Recording

February 2024 Medication Rule Advisory Committee Meeting Packet.pdf

February 2024 Medication Rule Advisory Committee Meeting Recording

February 2024 Commission Meeting Recording

February 2024 Meeting Packet.pdf

February 2024 Meeting Minutes.pdf


March

March 2024 Budget Committee Meeting Recording

March 2024 Budget Meeting Packet.pdf

March 2024 Best Practices & Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Recording

March 2024 BPSP Meeting Packet Public.pdf

March 2024 Public Meeting Packet.pdf

March 2024 Regular Commission Meeting Recording

March 2024 Meeting Minutes.pdf


April
April 2024 ADW Committee Meeting Recording
April 2024 ADW Committee Meeting Agenda.pdf

April 2024 Regular Commission Meeting Recording

April 2024 Meeting Packet Corrected.pdf

April 2024 Meeting Minutes.pdf


May

May 2024 Budget Committee Meeting Recording

May 2024 Budget Meeting Agenda.pdf

May 2024 Regular Commission Meeting Recording

May 2024 Meeting Packet.pdf

May 2024 Meeting Minutes.pdf

June

Best Practices Recording to come - Meeting June 11th.

June 2024 Best Practices Committee Agenda.pdf

ADW Recording to come - Meeting June 18th.

June 2024 ADW Committee Meeting Agenda.pdf

Regular Commission Recording to come - Meeting June 20th.

June 2024 Meeting Packet.pdf

Minutes to come

​February 

March

January 
March - Canceled
June​​​​
July
August - Canceled
October - Canceled
December - Canceled

​January 
April - No Meeting
September - No Meeting
December - No Meeting

January - No Meeting
February 
May 
December - No Meeting
 


 

January 
May 
July - No Meeting
December - No Meeting

January 
May 
July - No Meeting
December - No Meeting

January 
April - No Meeting
May - No Meeting
December - No Meeting

 
How to contact us:
ORC Main Office 
General inquiries & to contact the stewards and commissioners
Fax: 971-673-0213
PO Box 366
Gresham OR 97030. 
ORC.info@orc.oregon.gov