- Submit proof of being 18+ years of age and complete and submit an application form and pay appropriate fees.
- Submit proof of having a high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Submit documentation of having completed blood borne pathogens training from an agency approved provider.
- Submit documentation of having completed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and basic first aid training from an agency approved provider.
- Provide documentation of completing a qualifying pathway (see below).
Blood Borne Pathogens Training
Blood borne pathogen courses must be compliant with U.S. Federal guidelines 29 CFR 1910.1030 and may be obtained through hands-on, online or blended course instruction.
CPR and First Aid Training
CPR and First Aid certification courses must be obtained through hands-on training, or blended training that includes a hands-on skills assessment examination for certification. Course provider certifications for these courses must include an evaluator/instructor name and authorization number on the certification card.