Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Public Records Request

Submitting a Public Records Request

Under Oregon's Public Records Law, the public has the right to inspect and receive a copy of certain public records. Examples of public records include correspondence, data, meeting recordings, complaints and investigations.

If you are seeking a public records request from the Health Licensing Office, there are several ways to submit your request. Please choose one of the options below for submission of your request.

Online Request

To request public records from the Health Licensing Office, you may submit your request online through the Oregon Health Authority's (OHA) Public Records Request webpage. You can submit a new request, view and request recent OHA public records requests, and view the OHA Public Records Request Policy.

Email Request

To email your public records request, send an email to Please include the following information in your email:

  • Your name
  • Your phone number
  • A description of the public records you are seeking

Written Request

To submit a written public records request, write your request on paper (there is no official form) and submit through the U.S. Postal Service to:

Attn: Public Records Request
Health Licensing Office
1430 Tandem Ave. NE, Suite 180
Salem, OR 97301-2192

On the top of the page, please write "Public Records Request" and include the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address
  • Your mailing address
  • A description of the public records you are seeking

Credentialing Companies Seeking Disciplinary Action Inquiries

If you are a credentialing company seeking disciplinary action status on authorized professions overseen by the Health Licensing Office, please follow the steps below to find published actions posted since January 1, 2018. If you are seeking an action that incurred prior to January 1, 2018, you will need to submit your request using one of the three public records request submission methods listed above.

  1. Go to the Health Licensing Office homepage.
  2. Under the "Boards and Programs" header, click on the board, council or program that oversees the profession you are seeking.
  3. On the page that opens, look for the "Quick Links" header on the right side of the page and click on the link for "Disciplinary Actions".
  4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page that opens and if there are disciplinary actions published for that board, council or programs authorization holders, they will be listed there.