What is the Registry
The Registry is an online service that matches individuals needing in-home services with homecare workers qualified to provide routine, emergency and respite care. This service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Who can use the Registry
- Consumer-Employers interested in hiring homecare or personal support workers
- Homecare or personal support workers approved for Medicaid employers (who are seniors or people experiencing disabilities)
How to access the Registry
FAQ for Employers
How the Registry works
complete their profile about their service needs, schedule and preferences.
- Details such as gender preference, smoking, as well as employer conditions, such as owning a pet are just some of the options the Consumer-Employers can select.
The Registry compares Consumer-Employer's information with information from available Homecare and Personal Support Workers and
generates a list.
- The Registry is programmed to select a list of qualified workers that are the most likely match to the Consumer-Employers interests.
- Consumer- Employers can select courses that they want their worker to have completed and also view which courses the individual worker has taken.
- The homecare or personal support worker's completed OHCC course list will be displayed for the Consumer-Employer's to view. This will lend to a stronger match.
If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-867-0077 during regular business hours.