- Manage your account.
- Pay your taxes.
- Get your permits.
- Process your IFTA and IRP transactions.
- Renew your plates.
Get a Temporary Pass to Operate in Oregon
Login to your Oregon Trucking Online account and self-issue the type of temporary credential you need. See the following instructions.How To Get a Temporary PassHow To Sign Up for a PIN
Sign Up for an Account
Follow These Steps to Get Started
Any motor carrier registered to operate in Oregon can apply for a password to access our secure Oregon Trucking Online
website to register vehicles, check status, manage account information and more.
How Do I Set Up an Oregon Trucking Online Account?
- Set up an account with the Commerce and Compliance Division.
- Go to the Oregon Trucking Online website to Request a PIN.
- Follow the instructions on the PIN Request Form.
- The PIN Request Form must be signed by an Owner, Partner, LLC Member/Manager, Corporate Officer or someone possessing a Power of Attorney (form 9654). The POA must be on file or attached or it will be returned.
- Submit your PIN Request Form electronically to the Commerce and Compliance Division.
- PIN Request Forms will be addressed by end of next business day.
- Upon Approval, you will receive a confirmation email with a temporary PIN password.
- Login to Oregon Trucking Online with your name, file number and temporary password and change to a permanent password.
Appointments for In-Person Business
Appointments are the fastest, most efficient way to get in-person service. To schedule an appointment for motor carrier services:
- Email an Appointment Request to our CCD Team.
- Call Salem Headquarters at 503-378-6699.
- Call Jantzen Beach/Portland Bridge office at 971-673-5900.
Prepare for Your Appointment with CCD
Please see our Appointment Checklist
. Forms can be filled out online and printed or emailed using Internet Explorer or Adobe Reader. Sign all forms requiring signatures.
Commerce and Compliance Division (CCD) services will expand in July allowing for walk-in services. Motor carriers are welcome to come to a CCD office for standby services but should be prepared for long wait times.
— A free service to pay for all transactions electronically.
- Safety regulations and requirements.
- Driver and motor carrier safety.
- Reporting crashes.
Helpful Motor Carrier InformationTruck Cab Marking RequirementsGreenlight Preclearance Program BrochureTruck Stops in and near OregonOregon's Entry Policies — Over-Dimension Loads/Tax and Registration CredentialsOAR Chapter 740, Division 055
— Records, Reports, Accounting Fees and TaxesDirect Payment Brochure
— Oregon Trucking OnlineAcceptable Payment Methods
— Weight-Mile Tax Reports and IFTA ReturnsHighway Use Tax Bond and Insurance Information