- Manage your account.
- Pay your taxes.
- Get your permits.
- Process your IFTA and IRP transactions.
- Renew your plates.
Get a Temporary Pass to Operate in Oregon
Login to your Oregon Trucking Online account and self-issue the type of temporary credential you need. See the following instructions.How To Get a Temporary PassHow To Sign Up for a PIN
Sign Up for an Account
Follow These Steps to Get Started
Any motor carrier registered to operate in Oregon can apply for a password to access our secure Oregon Trucking Online
website to register vehicles, check status, manage account information and more.
How Do I Set Up an Oregon Trucking Online Account?
- Set up an account with the Commerce and Compliance Division.
- Go to the Oregon Trucking Online website to Request a PIN.
- Follow the instructions on the PIN Request Form.
- The PIN Request Form must be signed by an Owner, Partner, LLC Member/Manager, Corporate Officer or someone possessing a Power of Attorney (form 9654). The POA must be on file or attached or it will be returned.
- Submit your PIN Request Form electronically to the Commerce and Compliance Division.
- PIN Request Forms will be addressed by end of next business day.
- Upon Approval, you will receive a confirmation email with a temporary PIN password.
- Login to Oregon Trucking Online with your name, file number and temporary password and change to a permanent password.
Appointments for In-Person Business
Appointments are the fastest, most efficient way to get in-person service. To schedule an appointment for motor carrier services:
- Email an Appointment Request to our CCD Team.
- Call Salem Headquarters at 503-378-6699.
- Call Jantzen Beach/Portland Bridge office at 971-673-5900.
Prepare for Your Appointment with CCD
Please see our Appointment Checklist
. Forms can be filled out online and printed or emailed using Internet Explorer or Adobe Reader. Sign all forms requiring signatures.
— A free service to pay for all transactions electronically.
- Safety regulations and requirements.
- Driver and motor carrier safety.
- Reporting crashes.
Helpful Motor Carrier InformationTruck Cab Marking RequirementsGreenlight Preclearance Program BrochureTruck Stops in and near OregonOregon's Entry Policies — Over-Dimension Loads/Tax and Registration CredentialsOAR Chapter 740, Division 055
— Records, Reports, Accounting Fees and TaxesDirect Payment Brochure
— Oregon Trucking OnlineAcceptable Payment Methods
— Weight-Mile Tax Reports and IFTA ReturnsHighway Use Tax Bond and Insurance Information