Help preserve state facilities with these actions
Contact us first for permission to
- Drill any holes in any surface. Use existing wall hangers whenever possible. Wall damage grows through decades of hanging pictures as employees come and go.
- Do any electrical wiring or plumbing.
- Install partitions or walls other than systems furniture and cubicle dividers.
- Place anything in any duct, vent opening, conduit, ceiling or sub-floor space.
- Clean up spills. Call us when spills occur so that we will clean the area to help prevent stains.
- Move heavy furniture and equipment. Dollies must be used to avoid wear and tear on the carpets.
- Remove old computer, telephone and electrical cabling when you install new cabling.
Refer to the Tenant Handbook for expectations and tips regarding sustainability.