Skip to the main content of the page

State facilities and land

​​​The facilities help desk responds to tenant requests and emergencies such as: 

  • Emergency service and urgent incident
  • Project alerts impacting tenants 
  • Electrical outages, elevator repair
  • Broken water pipes or repairing an overflowing toilet
  • Snow and ice removal
  • Heating and air conditioning issues
  • Fallen trees, flooding or other natural disaster
  • Hanging pictures or moving heavy furniture
  • Changing light bulbs
  • Communication of street closures and parking instructions during a Capitol Mall event
  • Use of buildings, parking lots or premises under DAS control 
  • Work orders for electrical, HVAC, plumbing and other service and repair work.
Some services are included in an agency's rent, and some services are available for a fee. Talk with the help desk about your agency's needs and the staff will provide information about any fees. 

Event services

Events in the Capitol Mall Area

For information on holding an event in the Capitol Mall area or use of a parking lot or other DAS-owned building or grounds, look for the event application in the policies and forms tab above. Complete the application and forward to

Events within the State Capitol State Park 

For event services within the State Capitol State Park please contact Oregon Parks and Recreation at 1-800-452-5687​