Maintenance of State-owned facilities located in the Capitol Mall Area and throughout the state covers a wide array of subjects. Please use the quick links below or contact the facilities help desk for more information. Building services for state-agency tenants are provided by several groups within DAS that provide repair, maintenance, and tenant improvement services for facilities and grounds. The Operations and Maintenance Program (O&M) provides electrical, carpentry, HVAC, paint, signage, plumbing, custodial, landscape maintenance and elevator services. The Building Access Program manages the keycard systems, locksmith and security surveillance systems. Some facility-related services are included in your rent and other services are available for a fee.
- Building access (keycards)
- Building security planning checklist (pdf)
- Electrical (elevators)
- Facilities operations checklist (pdf)
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
- Leasing office quarters
- Parking and Fleet
- Project Management, Alterations, Additions
- Repair (carpentry, flooring, painting, plumbing, signage, etc.
- Security, surveillance systems
Also visit these pages: Facility improvements and space planning Remodels and new construction