Skip to main content

Long-Term Care

Numerous programs and resources are available to help veterans, as well as their families and caregivers, navigate the challenges of growing older or living with a serious disability. These benefits include skilled nursing and home care, respite care and financial services and representation to those who need it.

Benefits and Programs

Did you know?

Caregivers have many resources and support available to them. Find out more here:
Find A VSO

To start a claim, find a veteran service officer near you.

Find A VSO
Stay Informed

Sign up for updates from ODVA on Long-Term Care below:

Latest News

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how