Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Complaints

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Complaints

Any employee, OHCS-DRR consultant or subrecipient who has knowledge of fraud, waste or abuse, or who has good reason to suspect that such conduct has occurred are required to report their concerns. Members of the public with similar concerns are also encouraged to report concerns. The on-line reporting form may be completed anonymously.

The identity of anyone calling the State Government Accountability Hotline or otherwise making a report under ORS 177.170 is confidential per ORS 177.180.

All substantiated cases of fraud, waste, or abuse of government funds will be forwarded to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Inspector General (OIG).

OHCS Anti-Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (AFWA) Policy (PDF)

(AFWA) Policy (PDF) en Español


Instructions for appeal of ReOregon eligibility or award decisions will be provided with notice of awards or denials.

Public Records Request

To submit a public records request, visit the OHCS Public Records Requests webpage.