Skip to main content

Medical Records

To obtain medical records for an OYA youth:

1. The youth must submit a Request of Information form.

2. Submit to the youth's facility and state to the attention of the medical clinic.

3. OYA will send records to that youth's doctor.

To obtain medical records for legal purposes, go to the Youth Records page.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how