Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

OYA Records

To request records pertaining to operations of the Oregon Youth Authority agency:

1. Please submit a completed Request for Records form.

2. Submit to: 

Deborah Tuss
Public Records, Risk and Legislative Analyst
530 Center St. N.E., Suite 500
Salem, OR 97301-3777
Phone:  971-304-5093
Fax:  503-373-7622

There are costs to obtain records. See the rates here.