Camp Riverbend provides all youth on campus with the following:
- bed and bedding
- athletic shoes and sandals
- hygiene products
- religious items (only if requested)
- media/gaming players that don’t connect to the internet
Youth may be allowed to have additional personal items, such as personal bedding, clothing, or other items. These must be approved in advance.
General Package Rules
If you wish to send a package to your youth at Riverbend, please note:
- Your youth’s camp counselor or Riverbend’s security manager must approve all items before you send them.
- In most cases, staff prefer to assist youth in the online purchasing and shipping of items using money from their trust accounts.
- Administrators ask that no packages contain food, drinks, hygiene products, or electronic devices.
How to Send a Package to Riverbend
1. Contact your youth’s camp counselor with the following information:
- Full name of the youth
- Full name of the sender
- A list of the items you would like to send. It’s helpful to include links to the items on Amazon.
2. Verify with the camp counselor that the items you plan to order are approved.
Have your order shipped to your youth at this address:
Camp Riverbend Youth Transitional Facility
58231 Oregon Highway 244
La Grande, OR 97850
To have staff purchase items for your youth, talk to the camp counselor. Learn how to put money on your youth’s trust account here