Skip to main content

Sex Offender Registration and Relief

Anyone adjudicated as a juvenile in Oregon for a sex offense is eligible for relief, but not all will have to register as a sex offender.

Before their scheduled release, each youth will be scheduled to appear in court for what is called a sex offender determination hearing. A youth can waive their right to a hearing, but then they will be required to register as a sex offender.


Oregon Youth Authority

Oregon State Police Sex Offense Registry Unit
Sex Offender Registration webpage

Oregon Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision webpage

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how