About the New System
The Board has implemented a new online licensing system. This features enhanced functionality for licensees, residents, and applicants who now have greater access to receive and provide information to the Board.
Use Firefox or Google Chrome. The system is not compatible with Microsoft Edge or Safari browsers. Use your computer, as the system is not compatible with mobile devices.
We strongly recommend that you add email@example.com to your email "safe" list to ensure emails are received. Otherwise, you may miss important emails like reminders to renew your license.
Portal access is for current licensees and residents.
Go to the Licensee Portal
, and click "Activate Now." Enter your email address on record with the Board, along with your SSN and DOB, and click "Activate." You will receive by email a temporary password to login to the system. Check your junk box if you do not receive the email. Next, click "Return to Login" and enter your email and temporary password, then click "Sign In." Create your security questions and click "Done." You will be asked for these case-sensitive answers in the future when you log in. Create your password and click "Save." Review your information and make any necessary changes. Click the "License Renewal" menu item to renew your license.
- Renew your license
- Update your contact information or name
- View and download your license card (licensees and permits)
- Update your qualified person designation
- Submit residency documents including proposed residency contracts, change requests, hours logs, and final evaluation reports
- Request documents like license verifications and replacement wall certificates
- Apply to be placed on the Supervisor Registry
- Pay fees and view receipts
New applicants will now apply for licensure, permit, or temporary practice authorization via the Applicant Portal. Applicants can also log in to the portal to see the status of their application.
Go to the Applicant Portal
, and click "Apply Now." You will need to enter a valid email address and submit it. You will receive by email a temporary password to login to the system. Check your junk box if you do not receive the email. Next, click "Return to Login" and enter your email and temporary password, then click "Sign In." Create your security questions and click "Done." You will be asked for these case-sensitive answers in the future when you log in. Create your password and click "Save." Click "Start New Application" to complete and submit your licensure application. More information about the requirements and application methods may be found on our Apply for a License
- Apply for Licensure
- Pay application fee and obtain a receipt
- Review application documents to see what is needed and what has been received
- Change your name or contact information
Please try to resolve your issue following this guidance before contacting the Board office.
- Are you using a compatible browser? (Firefox or Google Chrome)
- Are you using the correct email address that is on record with the Board? You need to use this to activate, but can change it once you are activated within the system if you wish. If you do not use the correct address, you will not receive a temporary password. This is for security reasons.
- Did you check your junk box for the activation email?
- Did you remember that your password and security questions are case-sensitive?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We appreciate your patience, as we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries.