Status of Oregon testing centers
To minimize any business disruptions during the pandemic, ODA and Metro Institute will stay in frequent contact with the testing centers and will update our websites when new information is provided. However, because of public health-related concerns, some testing centers may close with little advanced notice. Please confirm that a testing center will be open, prior to making plans.
Respectful Professional Behavior: People who want to take exams value the option of having testing centers in numerous locations. To maintain options, please be courteous to staff at testing centers and respect all rules or policies. These include rules regarding social distancing and mask wearing, and not bringing items into testing centers such as notes, calculators, food and beverages. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us all keep these valued testing centers.
Sign up to receive email or text message updates from ODA as the status of testing centers change.
The following testing centers in Oregon are open (remember to reconfirm):
- Bend: Central Oregon Community College (on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Bend: Sylvan Learning Center
- Brookings: Southwestern Oregon Community College
- Burns: Treasure Valley Community College
- Coos Bay: Southwestern Oregon Community College
- Eugene: University of Oregon
- Gresham: Mount Hood Community College
- Hermiston: Blue Mountain Community College
- Klamath Falls: Klamath Community College
- La Grande: Eastern Oregon University
- Madras: Central Oregon Community College (every other Wednesday)
- McMinnville: Chemeketa Community College
- Milwaukie: Sylvan Learning Center
- Ontario: Treasure Valley Community College (on Tuesdays)
- Oregon City: Clackamas Community College
- Pendleton: Blue Mountain Community College (on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Portland/Rock Creek: Portland Community College
- Portland: Sylvan Learning Center (Fremont)
- Roseburg: Umpqua Community College
- Salem: Chemeketa Community College (on Fridays)
- Salem: Sylvan Learning Center
- The Dalles: Columbia Gorge Community College (on Tuesdays)
- White City: Rogue Community College (on Mondays)
- Wilsonville: Clackamas Community College (on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Woodburn: Chemeketa Community College (on Wednesdays)
The following out-of-state testing center is open:
- Phoenix, AZ: Metro Institute Headquarters. Note: an additional fee may be assessed. A reservation must be made by calling Metro Institute at 877.533.2900.