Skip to main content

Liquor Licensing


  • Consolidate Your Licenses - If you are an existing Full or Limited On-Premises Sales licensee interested in more information about eliminating an unnecessary Off-Premises Sales license or Limited On-Premises Sales licensee, see the Licensee Bulletin: Consolidate Your Licenses.

  • Drinks To-Go - Senate Bill 317 permanently allows Full-On-Premises Sales licensees to sell cocktails and single servings of wine to-go. Get more information about Drinks To-Go in Oregon.

  • Keg Sales - For information about recent changes in law relating to consumer keg sales, including elimination of the keg tag requirement, see the Licensee Bulletin: Keg Sales to Consumers.

OLCC Offices are Closed to Public

All OLCC offices are currently closed to the public. Staff are available by email, or by contacting your local OLCC office during regular business hours.

All OLCC offices are open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

To schedule an appointment at OLCC headquarters in Portland, please call 503-872-5000 or click here for information on OLCC regional offices. 

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how