Skip to main content
OL&I Logo

Farm/Forest Labor Contractors

Any person or entity that recruits, solicits, supplies or employs workers for the production of farm crops or the reforestation of lands must have a valid Farm/Forest Labor Contractor License.

Apply for a license

If you have questions, please contact or call 503-373-1463.

Reporting requirements

Certified payroll reports are due no later than 35 days after starting work on each contract and at each successive 35 day interval thereafter. Farm/forest labor contractors may submit certified true copies of payroll records in person, by regular mail or via email.

Learn more.

Helpful forms and documents

If you think your employer is violating this law, you can make a complaint or contact us to get help. 

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how