Forms are listed alphabetically by page title.
- Design Service RequestState agencies use this form to request interior project management services for larger projects that involve office space planning, project management, or design services, or all three.
- Event ApplicationAgencies and the public use this form to reserve use of DAS-owned or controlled premises for an event.
- Event PermitBuilding Reservation Coordinators use this form to issue Building Premise Use Permit and request DAS approval.
- Furniture Service Request State agency tenants in DAS-owned buildings use this form to request interior project management services for single work stations.
- Land Notice AcquisitionState agencies use this form to notify DAS of a proposed land acquisition, which is a service request for the clearinghouse services to distribute the notice to agencies, non-profit housing developers, tribes and political sub-divisions.
- Land Notice DisposalState agencies use this form to notify DAS of surplus land available for sale, which is a service request for the clearinghouse process to distribute the notice to agencies, non profit housing developers, tribes and political sub-divisions.
- Land Site Data SummaryThis form is used in the development of Mill Creek Corporate Center as new parcels become available for sale.
- Office Space Request and Space Planning Worksheet (Form 125601)Agencies use this form to plan for new or redesigned office space.
- Project AuthorizationAgencies use this form to request project management services for alterations, additions or interior design of facilities.
- Service Animal Request for ExceptionState agency tenants use this form to seek approval for the use of any animal that is not considered a service animal.
- Space Standard Exemption Request (Form 125610)Agencies with special use needs requiring exemption from the space use standard due to unique circumstances.