About the Committee
The Telecommunication Devices Access Program (TDAP) Advisory Committee, made up of seven members, advises the Oregon Public Utility Commission regarding the administration of this programs. View the bylaws
to learn more about the responsibilities of this committee. The committee includes:
- Deaf or hard of hearing (3 members)
- Speech or other disability (1 member)
- Low vision, blind or DeafBlind (1 member)
- Professional in the field of speech disability, low vision/blindness, hearing loss or deafness, or disability (1 member)
- Telecommunications industry (1 member)
If you are interested in joining the TDAP Advisory Committee, send a letter of interest, resume’ and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
The TDAP Advisory Committee meetings are held twice a year on either the second or third Friday in March and September.
Time: 9 a.m. – Noon
Location: Oregon Public Utility Commission, 201 High Street SE, Suite 100, Salem
The meeting is open to the public and accessible to individuals with disabilities. American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) are available. Contact Julie Thompson at (503) 580-8814 or email@example.com
for other accommodation requests at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. If the meeting is held in the PUC Hearing Room, Hearing Loop assistive listening technology is available for your convenience.
Advisory Committee Members
To learn more about the TDAP Advisory Committee and how to get involved, contact us Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 800-848-4442 or 503-373-7171
- TTY - 800-648-3458 or 503-378-6962
- Fax: 877-567-1977 or 503-378-6047