Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Contact Us

Oregon Public Utility Commission

201 High St. SE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3398
PO Box 1088
Salem, OR 97308-1088


Submit a public comment on an open docket before the Commission.

**All information provided in your comment form or comment email will be publicly posted information.

Utility Service Complaints & Emergencies

If unable to resolve an issue with your utility service provider or you have a question, we can help.
Phone:     503-378-6600
Toll-free:  800-522-2404
* Please email if unable to reach a member of our  Consumer Services Team by phone.

** To speak to a Consumer Services Representative in person, call 503-378-6600 to make an appointment.
If experiencing an emergency with your utility service, visit the PUC's Customer Information Center for details.

Media & Public Records 

Media Contact
Kandi Young, Public Information Officer, 503-551-5290

Call 811 Before You Dig

Call 811 for underground utility locate services at least two, and no more than 10 business days before you dig. If you have a complaint about this service, please submit your complaint online.

Telephone Assistance Programs 

These telephone assistance programs benefit low-income and disabled Oregonians.
Phone:  800-848-4442 or 503-373-7171
TTY:  800-648-3458 or 503-378-6962

*For in-person assistance at the PUC office, please send an email or call to make an appointment.

Administrative Hearings Division 

Phone:  503-378-6678