Explanation of Service Reports
Repair Service Access - The carrier's representative must answer at least 80 percent of calls within 20 seconds or have an average speed of answer time of 50 seconds or less.
Business Office Access - The carrier's representative must answer at least 80 percent of calls within 20 seconds or have an average speed of answer time of 50 seconds or less.
Commitments Met for Service - Each telecommunications carrier must meet at least 90 percent of its commitments for service.
Repair Reports Cleared with 48 Hours - A carrier must clear monthly at least 95 percent of all trouble reports within 48 hours from receiving a report.
Trouble Report Rate - Monthly trouble reports should not exceed:
- Two (2) per 100 working access lines per wire center more than three (3) times during a sliding 12-month period (Wire centers with more than 1,000 access lines)
- Three (3) per 100 working access lines per wire center ore than three (3) times during a sliding 12-month period (Wire centers with 1,000 or less access lines)
Blocked Calls - Carriers must maintain interoffice final trunk groups to allow 99 percent completion of calls, during the average busy hour without blockage, known as P.01 grade of service. When a carrier fails to maintain this grade of service for four (4) or more consecutive months, it will be considers out-of-standard until the conditions are resolved. A single repeat blockage within two (2) months of restoring to the P.01 grade of service is considered a continuation of the original blockage.
Service Quality Reports
Cooperative Telecommunications Carriers
NOT REQUIRED TO REPORT PER STATUTE:
- Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Co.
- Canby Telephone Association (dba Canby Telecom, DirectLink Long Distance, and DirectLink)
- Clear Creek Mutual Telephone Co. (dba Clear Creek Communications)
- Colton Telephone Co. (dba Coltontel)
- Gervais Telephone Company (dba Datavision)
- Molalla Telephone Co. (dba Molalla Communications Company)
- Monitor Cooperative Telephone Co. (dba Monitor Telecom)
- Pioneer Telephone Cooperative (dba Pioneer Connect)
- Scio Mutual Telephone Assn (dba SMTA)
- St. Paul Cooperative Telephone Assn
- Stayton Coperative Telephone Assn (dba SCTC)
Fewer than 1,000 Access Lines
NOT REQUIRED TO REPORT PER OAR:
Eagle Telephone System Inc.
Helix Telephone Co.
Home Telephone Co.
Monroe Telephone Co.
North-State Telephone Co.
Oregon-Idaho Utilities Inc.
Peoples Telephone Co.
Pine Telephone System Inc.
Roome Telecommunications Inc. (dba RTI)
Trans-Cascades Telephone Co. (dba Reliance Connects)
XO Communications Services LLC