Skip to main content

Buy a Vehicle

There are several requirements for buying vehicles with federal funds. By using the state price agreement, we meet many of those requirements for you.

I Want To

​Cross-reference ODOT and Oregon Procurement Information Network, or ORPIN, vehicle categories​

Vehicle Contract Crosswalk

Contact your Regional Transit Coordinator or the Capital Progam Coordinator for information and required documents. 

​Federal Transit Administration explanation of piggybacking

​When purchasing non-ADA equipped vehicle, submit the following form to your Regional Transit Coordinator and the Capital Program Coordinator, certifying that you will provide equivalent ADA service when requested.

Certification of Equivalent Service Form

Buses for sale in a parking lot


Christine West
Capital Program Coordinator

Learn about and contact your
Regional Transit Coordinators

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how