​​​To report a change, send in requested documents or ask a question about:

  • Food benefits (SNAP),
  • Cash assistance (TANF) or 
  • Child care assistance (ERDC)

For questions about the SNAP (food assistance) program

Phone: 503-945-5600 
Fax: 503-373-7032 
TTY: 503-945-5896

Have you applied or are getting benefits?

If you need a Replacement EBT card (Oregon Trail Card). Please call the Replacement Line:

Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.