In the offering for a blended course, if we mark any of the following in the
Overall Attendance field in
Manage Roster, it will mark the course as complete on the employee transcript.
- Partially Attended
- Did Not Attend
This means that if you mark either of the statuses that denote that the employee did not attend the full training,
the course will still show as complete on the employee transcript.
We cannot have courses marked as attended if employees did not attend the whole course. This is particularly important for courses with professional development units toward license renewal or mandated training an employee must complete before starting their position or operating machinery.
System Process and Procedure
At this time, we must Drop enrollees who do not attend or only partially attend a course offering.
- If you mark Did Not Attend or Partially Attended in this field for a user for a future-dated offering, it will still show up in the Not Started section of their transcript and as being In Progress. It will mark complete once the offering date and time has closed.
- If the user enrolled themselves into an offering and got marked complete with any of the completion statuses, you can Cancel their enrollment on the Learning Admin dashboard—this will remove it from their learning record.
- If you mass enrolled a user and marked them as Did Not Attend or Partial Attend, then it is a system completion through Mass Enroll and you cannot cancel the completion from their transcript.
Changing the Attendance status to Not Entered will leave it on the user transcript in the Not Started section with the In Progress status still applied indefinitely and
will not allow the user to enroll into another offering of this same course because the system will still show them as already being enrolled.
Monitoring and Reporting
You can monitor or track the Drop Reason for not attending or any of the reasons with the following report.
- This report lists the offering titles in the Content search results, so you’ll need to check all offerings that you want to see the results for.
- Instructors can find it by searching for it in the top Search bar.
- Content Creators can find it on the Learning Admin dashboard in the Reports tab or in the top Search bar.
LRN | Learning Enrollment Details by Content