Tabulations are the official ODOT bid opening results.
We will not discuss or answer questions about bid review status after bid opening until Notice of Intent to Award is posted. Bid tabulations are posted concurrent with Notice of Intent. To access bid tabs for projects with a bid opening of six months or older, please visit our Archive Projects page.
Effective May 1, 2021 ALL First-Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms (SDF) must either be
1. Turned in at the time of bid closing (prior to 9:00am), or
2. Emailed not later than two working hours after the time of bid closing to ODOTProcurementOfficeConstruction@odot.state.or.us
SDFs at Bid closing (prior to 9:00am):
- Electronic bids - submit SDF with the electronic bid, using BidExpress at the time designated for receipt of bids. (No change to this process)
- Paper bids - submit “paper" SDF with the bid at the time designated for receipt of bids. (No change to this process)
- Paper SDF - submit “paper" SDF by itself, date stamping it with the provided date stamping device, and placing it in the ODOT Procurement Office bid box. (No change to this process)
SDFs after Bid closing (after 9:00 am):
Submit the SDF by email to ODOTProcurementOfficeConstruction@odot.state.or.us, no later than two working hours after the time of bid closing.
The ODOT Procurement Office will no longer accept paper SDFs after the designated time for bid closing.
Paper SDFs received after 9:00 am will not be accepted.