What is AASHTOWare Project™?
AASHTOWare Project™ software (AWP) is a data management system created by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). This software is the complete, enterprise-wide solution for managing a transportation agency’s construction program.
Many transportation departments nationwide use AWP modules. It enables the management of information throughout the entire contract and construction cycle – from cost estimation to proposal preparation, bid letting, construction and material management, and data collection. AASHTOWare Project software allows the creation of a consistent, integrated view of the contract process during each phase, thanks to numerous modules that meet a state's preconstruction and construction needs. Plus, there’s a module for managing labor and civil rights.
Web-based AASHTOWare Project software consists of five modules:
- AASHTOWare Project Preconstruction™
- AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights & Labor™
- AASHTOWare Project Construction & Materials™
- AASHTOWare Project Estimation™
- AASHTOWare Project Bids™
We have currently implemented two of the five modules within ODOT:
- AASHTOWare Project Estimation – Estimation System
- AASHTOWare Project Preconstruction – Proposal, Estimates, Letting, and Award System
In addition, ODOT has begun APOST, the implementation project for two other modules:
- AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights & Labor – Civil Rights and Labor Management System
- AASHTOWare Project Construction & Materials – Construction Management, Materials Management and Laboratory Information Management System