HIT and HIE Community and Organizational Panel
The Health Information Technology and Health Information Exchange Community and Organizational (HCOP) is a workgroup formed by the Health Information Technology Oversight Council (HITOC). HCOP’s role is to:
The HCOP is comprised of representatives from a variety of organizations across Oregon that are actively engaged in implementing or operating HIT and HIE programs.
- Facilitate communication and coordination among health information exchanges (HIEs), coordinated care organizations (CCOs), and other healthcare organizations.
- Identify and share best practices
- Identify common barriers to HIT and HIE implementation progress; and
- Identify opportunities for collaboration amongst entities implementing and operating HIT and HIE.
- Provide strategic input to HITOC and OHA regarding ongoing HIT and HIE strategy, policy, and implementation efforts
HCOP Meeting Schedule
Meeting details and materials are available on the HCOP Meetings page.
HIT/HIE Community and Organizational Panel Charter (last updated April 2017)
Bill Dwyer, Moda Health
Brandon Jones, Advantage Dental
Nancy Laney, Laney IT Consulting (Mercy HIE)
Mark Hetz, HIT Commons
Ronda Lindley-Bennett, IHN-CCO Regional Health Information Collaborative
Erick Maddox, Reliance eHealth Collaborative
Britteny Matero, OHA
Deborah Rumsey, Children's Health Alliance
Michael Thomas, Central Oregon Health Connect