We're here to help!
The lists below will help you determine the right place to call when you have questions about your Oregon Health Plan coverage.
Most members are enrolled in a coordinated care organization (CCO). Contact your CCO if you:
- Need help making an appointment.
- Need help finding a provider or want to change your provider.
- Have questions about coverage or services offered.
- Get a bill.
Find a list of CCOs in your area and learn more about coordinated care in Oregon.
Contact OHP Client Services at 800-273-0557 (TTY 711) if you:
- Want to change your CCO or enroll in one.
- Need a new Oregon Health ID card or client handbook.
- Get a bill and are not in a CCO.
- Need help making an appointment and are not in a CCO.
- Have questions about coverage and are not in a CCO.
Contact OHP Customer Service at 800-699-9075 (TTY 711) if you:
- Have questions about eligibility.
- Become pregnant or your pregnancy ends.
- Need to change your mailing address, email address or phone number.
- Need information in another language or another format, such as (but not limited to) large print, Braille, audio recordings, web-based communications and other electronic formats.
For after-hours help:
Call the OHP Nurse Triage line at 800-562-4620.
Get help in person:
Fax information to OHP
Fax information to OHP at 503-378-5628.
To email OHP
Send a secure email
. Emails will be processed in the order received. It may take several days for a response, depending on volume of requests.
- For best results, please include your case number, Oregon Health ID number, and/or other information (such as first/last name and date of birth).
- We will respond by email or regular mail.