We're Here to Help!
The lists below will help you find the right place to call when you have questions about your Oregon Health Plan (OHP) coverage.
Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) Contacts
Most OHP members are enrolled in CCOs. Contact your CCO if you:
- Need help making an appointment.
- Need help finding a provider or want to change your provider.
- Have questions about coverage or services offered.
- Get a bill.
Find CCOs in your area.
Local Ride Services
Need help getting to a health care visit? Call your local ride service.
This page lists phone numbers and websites for the ride services serving CCO and fee-for-service (open card) members.
Call OHP Client Services at 800-273-0557 (TTY 711) if you:
- Want to change your CCO or enroll in one.
- Need a new Oregon Health ID card or client handbook.
- Get a bill and are not in a CCO.
- Need help making an appointment and are not in a CCO.
- Have questions about coverage and are not in a CCO.
Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Learn more about OHP Client Services.
Call OHP Customer Service at 800-699-9075 (TTY 711) if you:
- Have questions about eligibility.
- Become pregnant or your pregnancy ends.
- Need help using the Oregon Eligibility (ONE) system.
- Need to change your mailing address, email address or phone number.
- Need information in another language or another format, such as (but not limited to) large print, Braille, audio recordings, web-based communications and other electronic formats.
Open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
To fax information to OHP:
Fax information to OHP at 503-378-5628 (Salem).
To get help in person:
Other Helpful Contacts
Call OHP Care Coordination at 800-562-4620 if you:
- Are not enrolled in a CCO and need nurse advice. The Nurse Advice Line is open 24 hours a day, every day.
- Are not enrolled in a CCO and need help finding a provider that accepts OHP open card. This service is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Learn more about OHP Care Coordination.
Call CareOregon Tribal Care Coordination at 844-847-9320 if you:
- Are not enrolled in a CCO,
- Self-identify as American Indian or Alaska Native, and
- Need to find a provider, get help using your OHP benefits, or would like help managing your health care needs.
Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Learn more about CareOregon Tribal Care Coordination.