Oregon Psilocybin Advisory Board Members
Members of the Oregon Psilocybin Advisory Board (OPAB) are appointed by the Governor to serve four-year terms. As stated in Section 6 of
Measure 109 (The Oregon Psilocybin Services Act), OPAB has positions that must be filled by members with specific expertise. These positions are filled as vacancies become available.
All new applicants and members seeking reappointment must complete an electronic application.
How to Apply
For a full set of instructions, please see the Governor's Office of Executive Appointments page: How to Apply to Serve on a Statewide Board or Commission.
Please note that
only completed applications will be processed and considered for appointment. A complete application includes the following:
- Uploaded Resume (PDF only)
- Uploaded Short Personal Bio (PDF only)
- Responses to the three General Application Questions
- Responses to Background Questions
- Responses to the subsequent Gender Identity, Personal Information, and Public Records Disclosure tasks that come up directly after you submit your application.
For questions related to the board appointment process or the status of your submitted application, please do not contact the Oregon Psilocybin Services Section.
Contact the Governor's Office of Executive Appointments at: (503) 378-6829
Thank you for your interest!