|November- December |
- Steel industry gears up to service burgeoning bridge market – Engineering News Record, Sept. 13.
- Bottleneck: I-84 in Hood River 1 lane for a year – KGW (Portland), Sept. 20.
- Bringing new life to the Willamette River Bridge – HubDOT, Sept. 21.
- New milestones in a timeless landscape – Rebuilding America’s Infrastructure, Sept. 21.
- ODOT wins award for Elkton bridge work – KPIC (Roseburg), Sept. 22.
- Traffic changes on I-84 begin in Hood River – KPTV (Portland), Sept. 20.
- Down it goes – Hood River News, Sept. 29.
- Project team prepares for the worst – Daily Journal of Commerce (Portland), Sept. 30.
- Trading up – Modern Steel Construction, Oct. 1.
- ODOT to reimburse flood insurance cost for risk created by I-84 bridge replacement – OregonLive.com (Portland), Oct. 8.
- Better traffic flow through Columbia Gorge – KPTV (Portland), Oct. 13.
- Rubble and bubbles mark green bridge demolition – Engineering News Record, Oct. 13.
- ODOT assists residents with flood insurance – Gresham Outlook, Oct. 22.
- Oregon program bridges the state’s transportation gaps – Civil Engineering, July 1.
- Local Native American history could be brought into open with bridge project – Springfield Times, July 2.
- Two road construction projects reopen – KUGN (Eugene), July 9
- I-5 exit near UO reopens today – Register-Guard (Eugene), July 9
- ODOT urges safety near I-5 construction – KEZI (Eugene), July 9
- Stay ‘river right’ in north channel – KVAL (Eugene), July 9
- Bridge area dangerous for river users – Register-Guard (Eugene), July 10
- ODOT works on Gorge bridges – The Enterprise (White Salmon), July 22
- Oregon bridges deficient, but not yet broken – Daily Journal of Commerce, July 27, 2010
- All together now – Better Roads, Better Bridges, Aug. 1, 2010
- Construction at Sandy River’s end – Gresham Outlook, Aug. 4, 2010
- Highway 20 detours planned next week near Eddyville – Democrat Herald (Albany), Aug. 19, 2010
- Highway 20 detours planned next week near Eddyville – Gazette Times (Corvallis), Aug. 19, 2010
- Anticipate delays for Highway 20 project – Democrat Herald (Albany), Aug. 20, 2010
- Anticipate delays for Highway 20 project – Gazette Times (Corvallis), Aug. 20, 2010
- Highway 20 delays expected – Newport News Times, Aug. 20, 2010
- Paving begins on Highway 20 near Eddyville – KDRV (Medford), Aug. 26, 2010
- Paving begins on Highway 20 near Eddyville – KEZI (Eugene), Aug. 26, 2010
- Expect delays on Highway 20 near Eddyville – Democrat Herald (Albany), Aug. 26, 2010
- Expect delays on Highway 20 near Eddyville – Gazette Times (Corvallis), Aug. 26, 2010
- Changes coming to I-84 exits 63 and 64 – Hood River News, Aug. 28.
- Highway 20 detours in force during work – Register-Guard (Eugene), Aug. 29, 2010
- McCullough Bridge gets special care – Bridge Design and Engineering, May issue.
- Ashland I-5 bridge projects set to get underway – KDRV (Eugene), May 14
- Willamette River Bridge on track to be finished by spring 2014 – KDRV (Eugene),
- A name to span a river’s past and future – The Register-Guard (Eugene), May 20.
- Bridge Over Delicate Water – Constructor Magazine, May issue.
- 2009 top project starts: Oregon – Northwest Construction, June 1, 2010
- Chain of demand: Bridge work builds up local economy – Daily Journal of Commerce (Portland), June 9.
- ODOT flagger safety PSA post – Paul’s Bicycle Way of Life (Eugene), June 25.
- ODOT encourages safety with flaggers in Alton Baker Park – BTA Bikes (Eugene), June 25.
- I-5 on-ramp closed through late November – Springfield Times, June 21.
- Franklin Blvd. on-ramp will be closed 5 months – KVAL (Eugene), June 25.
- Talking stones describe Willamette River in Kalapuya language – KVAL (Eugene), June 26.
- ODOT releases public safety message regarding 1-5 bridge construction – We Bike Eugene, July 1.
- Mercedes is driven to succeed- News Review, March 28
- What's a Bubbleator?- Rebuilding America's Infrastructure, March
- Eugene Activity Report: Public Spaces Dominate Construction Landscape- NW Construction, March 2010
- Bridge construction halfway done; four more years to go- Oregon Daily Emerald, April 5
- I-5 northbound exit to Franklin Boulevard to close for 12 weeks, KVAL, April 6
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp to Franklin Boulevard to close for 12 weeks, Springfield Times, April 9
- Franklin Boulevard's off ramp closes- KEZI.com, April 11
- Franklin Boulevard's off ramp closes- KMTR.com, April 11
- ODOT Closes Off-Ramp on Northbound I-5- KDRV.com, April 12
- ODOT Closes Off-Ramp on Northbound I-5- KEZI.com, April 12
- Recycling: Willamette River Bridge- KEZI, April 28