Subscribe to receive email notification of site updates.
ODDS is committed to engaging with individuals, families, providers, and case management partners to gather feedback on policy and guidance proposals.
Policy and Guidance Feedback
ODDS is seeking feedback on the following proposed policies or worker guides. ODDS may include specific questions that will help guide our decision making however, we welcome all constructive feedback for improving our policies and guidance. ODDS will respond to comments and suggestions which will be posted with the final version of the policy or worker guide.
Comments or suggestions submitted anonymously may not be included in ODDS's responses to the proposal although the comment or suggestion will be reviewed and considered for improvement to the policy or guidance.
What happens to my feedback?
When the proposal is finalized and published you can find ODDS responses to feedback along with the draft and final guidance on the Archive page
Action Request - RN Nursing Delegation Changes
Summary: The Action Request asks CMEs to communicate to RNs who delegate nursing tasks about changes in rule and practice. The AR also asks CMEs to help RNs (when asked) in finding individuals they may have previously worked with in order to come into compliance with new rules.
Draft Transmittal: RN Nursing Delegation Changes from the Oregon State Board of Nursing
1. Are the instructions clear? Are the responsibilities of the RNs and CME clear? If not what additional information would be needed to clarify?
2. What is the impact on the workload to case management entities?
3. How does this policy directly or indirectly impact priority populations including: federally recognized tribes; racial, ethnic, and culturally-based communities; women; individuals who identify as LGBTQIA+; people with disabilities; religious minorities; veterans; individuals with limited English proficiency; immigrants; or refugees?
4. What specific requirements and/or guidelines would you recommend to eliminate potential harm or disparities related to service equity?
5. Is the summary useful and include the key words that may be necessary to find the transmittal on the ODDS transmittals web page once posted? If not, what key words do you suggest?
Deadline: ODDS will be collecting feedback through October 25, 2021. Please send responses to this proposal to ODDS.Engagement@dhsoha.state.or.us with "AR RN-Delegation" as the subject line.
Interested in ODDS responses to previous draft proposals? Visit our archive page for a copy of the proposed guidance, ODDS's responses, and the final document.
Stakeholder Groups Forming
ODDS frequently forms stakeholder groups to work and advise on policy topics. Visit this section to check for opportunities to participate.
ODDS may limit participation in stakeholder groups based on size of the group and role of participants. ODDS may reach out to stakeholders through other avenues to ensure broad and diverse perspectives are represented.
|There are no items to show in this view of the "Stakeholder Groups" list.|