Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

Changing Your Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) Enrollment

Most Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Members Must Be in a CCO.

By Oregon law, most members must be in a CCO for some or all of their health care needs. You are enrolled in a CCO within two to three weeks of being approved for OHP. 

How to Change Your CCO Enrollment

If you live in a county that has more than one CCO, you can ask to change to the other CCO at these times:

  • Within the first 90 days of first being enrolled in a CCO.
  • After the first 90 days, you must wait six months before you can ask to change CCOs.​​​

Call or email Client Services (1-800-273-0557) to make these changes.

Learn more about the CCOs in your area.​

​You need to report your change of address to OHP. Once you do this, OHP will enroll you in the local CCO in your new area. The new CCO may have different providers for you to see.

If you plan to move to an area your CCO doesn't serve:

  • Ask your current providers if they work with the CCO you will be moving to.
  • Tell your CCO about upcoming appointments you have with your current providers. 
  • Your old and new CCO will work together to make sure you get the care you need.  

You can ask for your CCO to stop managing some or all your health care. 

  • For example, you could ask to get physical health services as a fee-for-service member, and still get behavioral health and dental care through your CCO. 
  • To do this, ask for open card (fee-for-service) OHP​ for the type of care you don't want your CCO to manage.

​Note: Prescription and vision coverage are physical health services. Your OHP coverage letter lists the type of CCO enrollment you have.

  • CCOA: The CCO covers physical, dental, and behavioral health care.
  • CCOB: The CCO covers physical and behavioral health care. OHA covers dental care.
  • CCOG: The CCO covers behavioral health and dental care. OHA covers physical health care.
  • CCOE: The CCO covers behavioral health care. OHA covers physical health and dental care.
  • CCOF: The CCO covers dental care. OHA or a CCO covers physical and behavioral health care for OHP Plus members.

Changing CCO Medical and Dental Plans

If you want to change your Health Share of Oregon medical plan:

If you want to change to a different dental plan, call your CCO. Your CCO will let you know what to do.


Rules and Laws

Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 410-141-3805 - Exceptions to CCO Requirements

OAR 410-141-3810 - Disenrollment

Oregon Revised Statute 414.631 - Mandatory enrollment in CCOs

Member Resources

OHP contacts

OHP handbooks

Words to know


We want to make sure you have the information you need. 

Talk to your CCO

 Email us 

 Call 1-800-273-0557