Oregon individuals and organizations investing in alternative fuel infrastructure or fleets may be eligible for a Transportation Tax Credit.
Transportation tax credits are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Incentive Programs Sunset
ODOE's Energy Incentive Programs ended (sunset)
at the end of the 2017 tax year, which for some applicants was as early as December 31, 2017.
Applicants who have already applied under a previous open opportunity announcement are eligible for a tax credit. ODOE must receive your final application before the expiration of your preliminary certificate or before the end of your 2017 tax year, whichever comes first. Your preliminary expiration date is listed on your preliminary certificate.
What projects qualify?
- Construction of alternative fuel infrastructure, such as electric vehicle charging or compressed natural gas systems
- Purchasing or modifying alternative fuel vehicle fleets
Am I eligible?
Individuals, businesses, nonprofits, tribes, or other organizations in Oregon are
eligible to apply.
How much is the tax credit?
Tax credits are awarded up to 35 percent of the project’s eligible costs.Application Process
- Prior to any purchase, read the current offering (when available) and reporting guidelines.
- Fill out the initial application (see table below).
- If your project has been selected by ODOE for a tax credit, complete the project as proposed.
- Once the project is completed, fill out the final application.