Want to revisit an article or catch up on a month you missed? Click the date below to download that newsletter.
Read the Open Enrollment email that went out to members August 2, 2023.
Your home is supposed to be an oasis. A place where you feel secure and protected.
Check out these articles for ideas to create a healthy and safe environment:
- Creating a healthier home
- Celebrate National Safety Month
- Preventing fires and burns
Plus, keeping prediabetes from turning into diabetes and see how survey responses help the Board evaluate benefit vendor partners.
Looking for ways to save money? Want to improve your financial wellbeing?
Check out these articles to help you get and stay on the right track:
- Create a budget and stick to it
- Eight ways to boost your financial wellbeing
- Get help paying for food, housing, clothing, and utilities
Plus, in Part 3 of our diabetes series, learn how to determine your blood sugar level. And learn about “benefits benchmarking” and why the Board does it each year.
Feeling exhausted, forgetful, and fatigued?
Read these articles:
- Recovering from burnout
- Adrenal fatigue: A new name for stress syndrome or burnout
- Guided meditations for burnout
- You are what you think: Break the cycle
Plus, see what questions the Board is tackling this month, and Part 2 of our Diabetes Series—What does it do to the body?
- 12 ways to find “me time”
- Addiction: Know the signs and symptoms
- Have a loved one in recovery? Ways to care for yourself while caring for them
- Part 1: Diabetes Series - Learn the types, and foods that lower your risk
Plus, find out what the Board is up to, and see your wellbeing resources at a glance!
- Nine tips to improve any relationship
- Great ways to manage family conflict
- Guided exercises and acivities to build healthy relationships
- Six ways to lower your stress
Ready to improve your overall health? Whether you want to join a gym, talk to someone about anxiety, or get your finances in order, OEBB's vendor partners offer something for everyone.
- Is it a cold, RSV, the flu or COVID-19? How to tell and what to do.
- Seven easy tips for healthy holiday eating
- Boost your mental health this holiday season
- How the OEBB Board saves you money