Want to revisit an article or catch up on a month you missed? Click the date below to download that newsletter.
Take advantage of the wellness benefits available to you as an OEBB member. You’ll save money and feel better! In this issue, you can explore:
- Great ways to improve your wellbeing through OEBB
- Walk With Ease program — provides education and motivation for safely exercising
- Support eye health with a rainbow bowl
- OEBB at your service
In this edition, learn how to better protect yourself and your family. But how clean is clean? And is a flu shot right for you?
- Cleaning, sanitizing, or disinfecting: Which one is best?
- Six facts about household cleaners
- How safe are cleaning products?
- Flu vaccine: Should you get one?
- Simple ways to boost your immune system
Plus, meet OEBB Board member Dr. Susan Reike Smith.
In this issue, find valuable information to put more money in your pocket and finish the year financially strong.
- Six tips to improve your financial wellbeing in 2023
- Make the most of your charitable donations
- Are you missing some money?
- Save on food costs
- Get help paying off your student loans
Plus, see how the OEBB Board has already started the process for creating a benefits package for 2024–25.
In this issue, learn simple ways to stay healthy—naturally.
- Boost your health with nutrient-rich foods
- Protect your gut by eating colorful foods and fiber
- Nine ways to turn household tasks into a workout
Read the Open Enrollment email that went out to members August 2, 2023.
Your home is supposed to be an oasis. A place where you feel secure and protected.
Check out these articles for ideas to create a healthy and safe environment:
- Creating a healthier home
- Celebrate National Safety Month
- Preventing fires and burns
Plus, keeping prediabetes from turning into diabetes and see how survey responses help the Board evaluate benefit vendor partners.
Looking for ways to save money? Want to improve your financial wellbeing?
Check out these articles to help you get and stay on the right track:
- Create a budget and stick to it
- Eight ways to boost your financial wellbeing
- Get help paying for food, housing, clothing, and utilities
Plus, in Part 3 of our diabetes series, learn how to determine your blood sugar level. And learn about “benefits benchmarking” and why the Board does it each year.
Feeling exhausted, forgetful, and fatigued?
Read these articles:
- Recovering from burnout
- Adrenal fatigue: A new name for stress syndrome or burnout
- Guided meditations for burnout
- You are what you think: Break the cycle
Plus, see what questions the Board is tackling this month, and Part 2 of our Diabetes Series—What does it do to the body?
- 12 ways to find “me time”
- Addiction: Know the signs and symptoms
- Have a loved one in recovery? Ways to care for yourself while caring for them
- Part 1: Diabetes Series - Learn the types, and foods that lower your risk
Plus, find out what the Board is up to, and see your wellbeing resources at a glance!
- Nine tips to improve any relationship
- Great ways to manage family conflict
- Guided exercises and acivities to build healthy relationships
- Six ways to lower your stress
Ready to improve your overall health? Whether you want to join a gym, talk to someone about anxiety, or get your finances in order, OEBB's vendor partners offer something for everyone.