How to change a PRD
What is a PRD?
A PRD is a "Person Responsible for a Dispensary." This means any individual listed as a PRD on the application who is directly involved in managing the day-to-day operations of a dispensary and meets the qualifications in OAR 333-008-1075 through 333-008-1078.
More than one PRD can be listed, however there can only be one Primary PRD (see below).
What is a Primary PRD?
A Primary PRD is an individual who:
- is designated as the primary point of contact for dispensary;
- is authorized to receive any and all communications and legal notices from the Oregon Health Authority;
- meets the qualifications in OAR 333-008-1075 through 333-008–1078; and
- is involved in the day-to-day operations of the dispensary.
Only one person may act as a Primary PRD, and a dispensary must have a registered Primary PRD in order to operate.
Apply to Change PRD
Under OAR 333-008-1078, a PRD Change Form must be submitted to remove, change, or add a PRD or Primary PRD.
REMOVE OR CHANGE
To remove or change an existing PRD, or to assign a current PRD as a Primary PRD:
- Upload the form to your online account - OR - mail the form to the address below.
To add a new PRD or Primary PRD, you must submit the following information for the individual being added:
- Copy of valid State Driver License, State Identification Card, or U.S. Military Identification
- Background check fee and required information, as outlined on the Background Check page. Note that background check documents are sent to the Background Check Unit at a separate address.
Oregon Medical Marijuana Program
P.O. Box 14450
Portland, OR 97253
Include your MMD# on every item sent to the OMMP program.