In accordance with HB 2563, the Northwest Regional Newborn Bloodspot Screening (NWRNBS) Program has created an Advisory Board to assist with
modernization of Oregon's newborn bloodspot screening. The Advisory Board Charter provides more information.
The Advisory Board:
- Provides advocacy, advice, and recommendations
- Provides technical information based on members' respective areas of expertise.
- Assists with strategic planning.
- Helps develop policies and priorities.
- Reviews services provided, including the addition or removal of tests, and provide recommendations.
ReportsThe NWRNBS Advisory Board has developed the reports below.
Upcoming MeetingsAdvisory Board: November 1, 2021
- When: 9:00am - 1:00pm Pacific Time
- Where: Meeting will be hosted remotely via Zoom. Login information is provided in the meeting agenda.
- Meeting Agenda (pdf)
Advisory Board: July 12, 2021Advisory Board: March 1, 2021 Advisory Board: November 16, 2020 Advisory Board: June 29, 2020
Advisory Board: February 4, 2020
Workgroup: December 12, 2019
Advisory Board: October 4, 2019
Advisory Board: July 18, 2019