In accordance with HB 2563, the Northwest Regional Newborn Bloodspot Screening (NWRNBS) Program has created an Advisory Board to assist with
modernization of Oregon's newborn bloodspot screening. The Advisory Board Charter provides more information.
The Advisory Board:
- Provides advocacy, advice, and recommendations
- Provides technical information based on members' respective areas of expertise.
- Assists with strategic planning.
- Helps develop policies and priorities.
- Reviews services provided, including the addition or removal of tests, and provide recommendations.
ReportsThe NWRNBS Advisory Board may occasionally develop reports related to its activities. Reports will be posted here.
Upcoming MeetingsAdvisory Board: June 29, 2020
- When: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Agenda (pdf)
- The meeting is accessible only by a webinar link or conference line.
- Zoom webinar link: https://pdx.zoom.us/j/97334341791.
- For conference line, dial by your location.
- Portland: 971-247-1195
- Tacoma: 253-215-8782
- Phoenix: 602-753-0140
- Denver: 720-928-9299
- The Meeting ID is 973 3434 1791.
Past MeetingsAdvisory Board: February 4, 2020
Workgroup: December 12, 2019
Advisory Board: October 4, 2019
Advisory Board: July 18, 2019