Changes to Services
Services to be provided by OHA
As of May 1, 2018, OHA will assume responsibility for limited public health services to protect the public’s health, including:
- Monitoring communicable diseases and controlling outbreaks
- Enforcing the Indoor Clean Air Act
- Ensuring access to safe drinking water
- Ensuring access to WIC services
- Licensing and inspecting food, pool and lodging facilities
Services being moved
- Vital records moved to the Wallowa County Clerk’s office as of May 1, 2018.
All other governmental public health services will end in Wallowa County
For individual health care needs, please contact a local primary health care provider.