Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) Information
Informational Programs on the New Licensee Rules that Become Effective 3/1/2024
Watch these on demand informational programs whenever you want 24/7. Pause the program if you need to take a break, and resume whenever you're ready to continue.
To view these programs, please click on the link(s) below:
To request Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) for participation in the new licensee rules informational programs, please click on the appropriate link(s) above. While these informational programs are Oregon board-approved, they are not accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). Therefore, completion of these programs will not automatically appear in the NABP CPE Monitor*
. You can upload the course completion certificate for this program into your e-Gov profile
and comply with CPE record retention requirements in OAR 855-135
*Pharmacists can upgrade to the NABP CPE Monitor Plus program
for an annual fee to track non-ACPE credits. This upgrade allows a Pharmacist to manually upload credits from board-approved programs.
Laws & Rules
- OAR 855-135-0001 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Definitions
- OAR 855-135-0010 Continuing Pharmacy Education Programs: General Requirements
- OAR 855-135-0030 Continuing Pharmacy Education Programs: Applications for Approval
- OAR 855-135-0040 Continuing Pharmacy Education Programs: Instructor's Credit Toward CPE Hours
- OAR 855-135-0050 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Requirements for Pharmacist License Renewal
- OAR 855-135-0060 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Requirements for Intern License Renewal
- OAR 855-135-0070 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Requirements for Certified Oregon Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician License Renewal
- OAR 855-135-0080 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Requirements for Licensees Licensed in Other Health Professions
- OAR 855-135-0085 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Notification of Biennial License Renewal
- OAR 855-135-0090 Continuing Pharmacy Education: Audits
Oregon CPE Program Approval Application & Information
Per OAR 855-135-0030(2) The provider must submit an application form a minimum of forty-five days prior to the date the program will be held. Applications submitted less than forty-five days prior to the date the program will be held will not be approved.
Per OAR 855-135-0030(4) An application for post-approval of a CPE program will not be approved.
Review OAR 855-135-0010 for General Requirements for CPE Programs.
To submit a CPE program for approval as a provider or attendee, complete and submit the application below: