Pharmacist in Charge Information & Resources
PIC Training Program Information & Online Registration
In an effort to provide as much assistance as possible to Oregon pharmacists who have taken PIC positions, the Board’s compliance staff offers a PIC training course.
(2) In order to be a PIC, a pharmacist must have:
(a) Completed at least one year of pharmacy practice; or
(b) Completed a Board approved PIC training course either before the appointment or within 30 days after the appointment.
The PIC training course is being held virtually. Pharmacists must complete all 3 parts of the course to earn a PIC training course certificate. This certificate will provide the participant with three hours of Oregon CE credit in law (1hr), patient safety (1hr) and other (1hr).
- Part 1: Attend/watch the live course presentation (virtual/ live)- Approximately 2 hours
- Part 2: Participate in a live Q/A session (virtual/ live)- Approximately 45 minutes
- Part 3: Complete and pass a quiz on the presentation (virtual/ anytime)- Approximately 15 minutes
The next available class will be held on:
- MAY 25, 2022 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Complete the PIC Training Program Online Registration Form below to register. You will receive an email confirming your registration submission after you select "submit". You will receive a separate email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org
a few days prior to the PIC Training class with instructions on how to join the virtual meeting.