Pharmacy Intern Information
*Average application processing time is approximately 4-6 weeks, but may be longer depending on the circumstances.
*All fees are non-refundable.
Apply for Pharmacy Intern Licensure
To qualify for licensure as a Pharmacy Intern, you must be enrolled or attending a pharmacy degree program or otherwise qualify for licensure as a Pharmacy Intern per OAR 855-031-0005
. Current licensure fees can be found in OAR 855-110
. The current fee for the National fingerprint-based background check is $46.25.
to "register/create" a new personal account or log into an existing eGov account to apply for a Pharmacy Intern license.
If you have previously held any type of license with the Oregon Board of Pharmacy and cannot find your record when you "search for an existing personal/professional record", please contact the Board for assistance @ email@example.com
- An original 2”x 2” passport/visa style photograph taken within the past 6 months
- Personal Identification - Either a copy of your birth certificate AND a color copy of the front and back of your state issued photo ID OR a color copy of your signed U.S. Passport.
- If you were born outside of the United States, submit a color copy of your country passport and work visa or country passport & Employment Authorization Document (EAD) or country birth certificate & naturalization document or residency card.
- If you have been arrested or cited for violations of the law other than simple traffic infractions such as speeding or parking tickets, the following items are required to be submitted online:
- A written description of the incidents that led to each arrest/charge and the surrounding circumstances
- Copies of all police reports
- Court documents
- Other related documents
Once your completed application, licensing fees and fingerprint processing fee* have been received and reviewed by the Board, the instructions to complete your fingerprints will be available to download in "Documents"
of your online eGov
account. Please allow 2-3 business days for the instructions to be emailed to the address provided on the application.
*There is an additional $12.50 fee that is required when you schedule your fingerprint appointment at a Fieldprint facility near you. Your fingerprints will be electronically submitted to the Oregon State Police and the results will be sent to the Oregon Board of Pharmacy.
*Please allow an average of 30 days for the Oregon State Police to process your fingerprints.
Laws & Rules