The Oregon Board of Pharmacy serves to promote and protect public health, safety and welfare by ensuring high standards in the practice of pharmacy and through effective regulation of the manufacture and distribution of drugs.
Partners for a Healthy Oregon.
These values reflect both how our Board and staff strive to conduct ourselves, and the behaviors we seek to instill across the practice of pharmacy in Oregon.
Quality - We strive to deliver a consistent standard of excellence *Excellence *Value *Worth
Safety - We are committed to protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public *Protection *Security *Care
Integrity - We meet commitments to public health & safety and are accountable for our words and actions *Honesty *Ethics *Respect
Professionalism - We are committed to promoting excellence in pharmacy practice *Expertise *Commitment *Competence
Accountability - We accept responsibility for our actions, products, decisions and policies *Trust *Responsibility *Transparency
Key Performance Measures (KPMs)
Annual Performance Progress Reports are reviewed and approved by the legislature as part of the budgeting process. The Board has five approved annual key performance measures including:
- Percent of inspected pharmacies that are in compliance annually
- Percentage of individual and facility licenses that are issued within 30 days
- Percent of pharmacies inspected every two years
- Average number of days to complete an investigation from complaint to board presentation
- Percent of customers rating their satisfaction with the agency's customer service as "Good" or "Excellent"
- Overall customer service, timeliness, accuracy, helpfulness, expertise & availability of information
- Board Best Practices - Percent of total best practices met by the Board