Masks, face shields and face coverings are currently required statewide due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you or a household member are quarantining or isolating to prevent
the spread of COVID-19, please take the following precautions:
• If ordered to evacuate, do so immediately. Follow all instructions from fire officials.
• If you have time, reach out to your local public health authority, who should
have already been in contact with you about your isolation/quarantine.
They may have solutions to help you continue to isolate/quarantine if you
• Should you be directed to a shelter or other evacuation space, please let
officials know you are in isolation/quarantine so that they can take steps to
keep you distanced from other evacuees.
• Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, or if you may come into
contact with people who do not live with you.
• If you are an older adult or a person with disabilities, reach out to the Aging
and Disabilities Resource Connection for information about resources 1-855-
• Practice physical distancing to the greatest extent possible if you must travel
outside your home for any reason, including evacuation.
• More information about wildfire safety and your health is available on
Additional resources can be found by calling 2-1-1