Over the next two years, we will be upgrading and streamlining the way we accept, process and share information at DEQ. This is an important and exciting upgrade to the way we do business now, both internally and with the public. Our new Environmental Data Management System, which we’re calling Your DEQ Online, will provide an easy and intuitive online system for connecting to DEQ.
Over the next two years, many of DEQ’s regulatory programs will move online. Our goals for Your DEQ Online are:
- To make our services more accessible to our stakeholders and the public
- To save applicants time and resources on application submissions
- To streamline DEQ processes and reduce the ongoing costs of collecting and maintaining submission data
- To provide faster turnaround time for issuing licenses/certifications/permits
- To meet federal electronic reporting standards
- To improve transparency and management of publicly available environmental data
Ultimately, Your DEQ Online will make it easier for Oregonians to work with DEQ.
Submission and renewal
Submit or renew applications, permits, certifications, licenses, complaints and more.
Pay invoices, fees, penalties, and other payments online using an e-check or credit card.
Check the status of submitted applications, upcoming reporting obligations, permit/license renewal dates, scheduled inspections, pay invoices online, or correspond with DEQ.
Access to published records
Easily access publicly available records, databases and other public information.
Investing in a healthier and cleaner Oregon
Whether we are implementing Cleaner Air Oregon, improving our water quality permitting program or making environmental data more readily available, Your DEQ Online will provide better service to support communities across the state.
Your DEQ Online will create opportunities for greater understanding of how pollution sources affect our communities and the environment. This also helps DEQ partner with other agencies, the regulated community and the general public to fulfill our mission: to protect, restore and enhance our environment.
Questions or Comments?