Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon » Homepage

County Clerks

icons8-news-96.pngResources for County Clerks



Declaration of Oregon Registered Domestic Partnership Form

The form MUST be printed on 8 1/2x14 (legal size paper) to be processed. When you click the 'Print' button, a print dialog box will appear. Make sure the scale is set to actual size and the paper size is legal.

Ordering Forms or Certificates

County Clerk offices may order blank commemorative certificates or paper Declaration of Oregon Registered Domestic Partnership forms (45-6) from the Center for Health Statistics. Both come in packets of 100.

To order, contact CHS Registration and provide the following:

  • Name of County Clerk placing the order

  • Name of county

  • Contact information (phone/email)

  • Quantity of commemorative certificates or forms requested (packets of 100)

  • Mailing address

  • Mailing city/state/zip

Commemorative Certificate of Registered Domestic Partnership

The Center for Health Statistics provides blank Commemorative Certificates of Registered Domestic Partnership for County Clerk offices at no charge.

Information on ORDPs in Oregon (County Clerks should link to this site from their own web page).