Oregon has safe and resilient communities
Our mission is to lead statewide efforts to develop and enhance preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation capabilities to protect the lives, property and environment of the whole community.
1. Customer Service – We provide proactive, timely and meaningful resolution to our stakeholders needs with open and approachable communication.
2. Professionalism – We act with integrity and accountability, by taking ownership and responsibility for our actions and decisions, while striving for consistency, honesty, and transparency.
3. Teamwork – We embrace feedback, foster patience, and dedicate ourselves to respect others in order to collaboratively accomplish our goals.
4. Innovation – We leverage all resources to promote creative ideas, flexible concepts, and produce reliable information that enhance our workflow.
5. Respect – We embrace an open, trusting and respectful workplace, where all members are valued, appreciated and treated with dignity.
6. Opportunity - We expand our knowledge and skills through training, and personal development, and support opportunities to mentor and develop new leaders within our teams.